Weekly Events:Men's Fellowship Breakfast this Tuesday at 5:45 AM. All men are invited to attend.
Celebrate Recovery this Tuesday at 7 PM. Dinner available for $3 adult/$1 child from 6-6:30.
Midweek Service - Since this is the first Thursday of the month, it is our Agape feast and prayer service. The feast starts at 6 PM. Please bring a dish to share. The prayer service follows at 7 PM and includes communion. We'd love to see everyone there.
- Middle school students WILL have class next Sunday.
- Supper Club sign-up was meant to end today. If you really want to sign up, but haven't yet, please call the church cell phone (321) 662-6113, and Lisa will get your information to Walter and Adrienne.
- All ladies are invited to attend our Titus Two unfinished project night THIS FRIDAY at 7 PM. Please think about skills you might be able to teach for Titus Two OR skills you want to learn. Also, if you don't have a project to work on, you can bring a board game to play or Lisa Teel will have plenty of Sunday School curriculum for the next quarter that needs cutting, pasting, assembling, or organizing, and she'd love your help. OH, and don't forget to bring a dessert to share...yum!
- We have a new motorcycle ministry and they are planning their second ride- a trip to DeLeon Springs to eat at the pancake restaurant located in the old mill at the Spring. I believe the date for the ride is Oct. 11th, but they'd like an RSVP by October 5th. You can either RSVP by adding your name to the sign up sheet OR by e-mailing email@example.com. Less adventurous car riders are welcome to join the group at the Springs, but should also RSVP.
- We will be holding another baptism very soon. If you or a member of your family are interested in being baptized, e-mail Pastor Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org.